Friday, October 14, 2005

Do You Know Who You Are????

Do you know who you are?
Well, I'll tell you exactly who I am because I really know and believe this with all my heart.
I'll just list a few things that I know that will show who I am.
{1} I Am a Child of God.
[according to John chapter 1 verse 17]
Just think about how awesome that is, being a child of the Almighty God,creator of heaven and earth and everything therein.
{2} I Am Joint Heirs with Jesus Christ.
[according to Romans chapter 8 verse 17]
Just think everything that belongs to Jesus Christ belongs to me. Could anything be better than that?
{3}I Am the Righteousness of God
[according to 2 Corinthians chapter5 verse21]
That means that I am in right standing with the God of all creation, who sees me through the blood of His son, Jesus Christ.
{4}I Am an Overcomer
[according to First John chapter 5 verse4]
Anything that this world throws at me, I am able to overcome it.
{5} I Am More Than a Conqueror
[according to Romans chapter8 verse 37]
This means that nothing can separate me from the love of Christ. Not death, life, angels, powers, present things or things to come, shall separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus.
{6} I Am a King and a Priest
[according to Revelation chapter verse 6]
Jesus Christ who is the first to come back from the dead and is Ruler of the kings of the earth.
To him who had love for us and has made us clean from our sins by his blood;
and has made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him, let glory and power be given for ever and ever. So be it.
That is only a few of the things that I know myself to be, through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.
Have you made Him lord of your life?
The time for doing so is now, the time is always now.
There may not be a later or tomorrow.
Jesus is waiting for you to answer that little tug on your heartstrings.
That feeling of longing for something else.
All you got to do is answer His call.
Roman's 10:9 says that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dovely said...

Couldn't have said it better. Nice Job! :)

New look coming soon!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also know who I am. Everyone has to ask the question "if I die tonight will I go to Heaven?". We need to be honest in our answer. The happiest single fact I can think of in my entire existance is that God chose me.
I think this "blog" is neat and Teeny does a great job on it.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home